January 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This class is for advanced iPhoneographers interested in learning how to create double exposures, add text to photos, and use apps like Mextures, Blender and AfterLight to make your photos really stand out from the average Instagram.
In this class we will:
- Experiment with processing photos in multiple apps like: Mextures, Blender, Glaze, Over, Koloid, Rhonna, Beautiful Mess, VSCO and many others
- Learn advanced iPhoneography skills: exposure, composition, portraits, and processing photos in multiple apps
- Participate in a fun photo challenge
Before You Come to Class:
- Make sure your phone is fully charged or bring your charger
- Required apps to be already installed on your phone – ProCamera, Mextures & AfterLight
- Optional apps to install: VSCO, Rhonna, Over, Glaze, Beautiful Mess, Koloid
About the Instructor:
Sarah Deragon is a freelance photographer living in San Francisco. She specializes in not-so-corporate headshots, family photo sessions, and professional online dating headshots.